Tomahawk Radon Mitigation
Tomahawk, Wisconsin, Radon Mitigation Zip Code 54501
Best Radon Mitigation in Tomahawk, WI
When it comes to selecting the BEST radon mitigation company in Tomahawk, WI, there are many aspects to keep in mind.
(1) Experience matters! Minocqua Radon Mitigation & Testing has decades of experience installing radon remediation systems. Our installers have spent many years in our beautiful north woods evacuating radon out of our homes and cottages.
(2) Equipment must be top quality. Minocqua Radon Mitigation and Testing uses only government approved, UL listed radon mitigation fans and piping. Every aspect of the radon mitigation system must fit the highest standards in order for our installers to install systems.
(3) Guarentee should be included with every installation. Our proposals almost always include a guarantee to reduce gas levels to 4.0 pCi/L and below. These are the levels that EPA recommends to U.S. residents.
(4) Appearance impact is so important and is Minocqua Radon Mitigation & Testing specialty. We do our very best to make sure that the radon abatement system is hidden or placed in the most inconspicuous place possible. A radon mitigation system is not custom cabinetry, so why should it be placed in sight? We do not charge extra to conceal our system installations like other companies do. We install radon systems like we are installing them in our own home!
(5) Installation costs are tremendously important these days. Minocqua Radon Testing & Mitigation prides ourselves in installing cost efficient and quality materials and radon fans. We do our best to keep costs down and present value to our clients. Our prices can't be beat!
Minocqua Radon Mitigation & Testing continues education yearly and keeps up with the latest studies and news concerning radon gas. Here are a few facts we though you need to know in order to protect your family from this deadly gas.:
(1) The higher the radon reading, the higher health risks become.
(2) Lung cancer is documented as the leading cause of cancer deaths each year in the U.S.
(3) Lung cancer often metastasizes into other cancers, before or after the individual discovers a cancer diagnosis.
(4) Cancer can effect all people of every race and age, but smokers have even more chances of cancer risk due to radon exposure.
(5) Knowing the risks of radon, informs individuals of the necessity and value in knowing what the indoor radon levels are and addressing elevated gas and its exposure to occupants.
Is Tomahawk, WI testing for elevated radon gas?
Answer: Yes, there may be large areas with radon penetrated in the soil, but there can also be pockets of radon under homes, meaning it can be random. Your neighbor could not have elevated radon and your home could test elevated. There is no rule book for determining what part of contains high radon. The only way to know, is to test the home. Minocqua Radon Mitigation & Testing can quickly set up radon testing with results immediately following the radon test. Radon testing will take a minimum of 48 hours and test is set up. Minocqua Radon Mitigation & Testing is certified to test homes using all forms or laboratory testing kits as well as our large inventory of radon monitors. Many of our testers have additional training in schools and multi-family building radon measurement. In fact, Minocqua Radon Mitigation & Testing has more multifamily trained measurement professionals in the state of Wisconsin. We know radon testing! We are the BEST radon mitigation company in Tomahawk, Wisconsin hands down.
Tomahawk radon mitigation systems are no different than other parts of Wisconsin and even the United States. Homes and buildings always need to be tested before determining if it is safe from radon gas penetration. Some studies have shown areas in Lincoln County, WI to have a 5.1pCi/L average of indoor Radon measurement level, when sampled. A 5.1pCi/L is clearly above the EPA suggested action level. U.S Surgeon General issues warning and urges all Americans to take action to lower radon levels which test above 4.0 pCi/L. Lung Cancer is a real threat when radon levels in Tomahawk are high. Members of your family, at any age can develop a lung cancer diagnosis. Radon tends to take time to enter the lungs, but all it takes are radon particles to enter the lungs and grow in the cells to become a threat and threaten lung cancer. Why risk living in a home with elevated radon, when mitigation is available and affordable.
In Tomahawk, many roads and streets move from one zip code to the next. For instance, a home located between US 51, now Business US 51) just south of Tomahawk in Lincoln County, was tested and to be found to have elevated radon, but a another home can be located on the same street, further down the road in Tomahawk had testing performed and was found to have safe radon levels indoors. It is of the utmost importance to sample the lowest level in your home. It is the only way to really know how safe your home really is from producing radon induced lung cancer. Putting off radon testing can be dangerous and unwise, when the science tells us that radon is a carcinogen to the human body.
From Minocqua Radon Mitigation & Testing, "Minocqua Radon Mitigation & Testing is most experienced and qualified Radon Testing and Mitigation Company, servicing all of Oneida County, WI. We can to reduce even the toughest and most complicated radon problems. Don't take a chance, hire the most successful mitigation and testing radon company in the area."
Radon Mitigation in Lincoln County may be Needed in 34% of Tomahawk, WI Homes
Support Local Tomahawk Realtors
CENTURY 21 Best Way Realty 24 W Wisconsin Ave, Tomahawk, WI 54487 (715) 453-3365
Woodland Lakes Realty, LLC 303 N 4th St, Tomahawk, WI 54487 (715) 224-3800
Northwoods Community Realty, LLC 101 W Mohawk Dr, Tomahawk, WI 54487 (715) 453-2673
Wild Rivers Group First Weber 1414 N 4th St suite b, Tomahawk, WI 54487 (715) 966-2251
Vacationland Properties 1218 N 4th St #400, Tomahawk, WI 54487 (715) 453-4503
Lincoln and Oneida County, as well as other northern Wisconsin, has many zip codes which contain indoor radon levels that are dangerous to live in Rhinelander is the county seat of the county of Oneida, Wisconsin, United States of America. Cassian, Crescent, Enterprise, Hazelhurst, Lake Tomahawk, Little Rice, Lynne, Minocqua, Monico, Newbold, Nokomis, Pelican, Piehl, Pine Lake, Schoepke, Stella, Sugar Camp, Three Lakes, Woodboro and Woodruff. Like every other city and county in Wisconsin, Rhinelander has a radon problem.
Support Local Tomahawk Home Inspectors
God's Country Home Inspections LLC (715) 966-3131
Elite Home Inspections LLC (715) 490-3384
VS Home Inspections (715) 356-6343
Tomahawk City Assessor 23 N 2nd St, Tomahawk, WI 54487 (715) 453-4636
Tomahawk residents are urged to test their homes for radon.
Support Local Tomahawk Restaurants
Tomahawk Family Restaurant 1020 N 4th St, Tomahawk, WI 54487 (715) 453-4504
Randys Bambino's 204 W Wisconsin Ave Tomahawk, WI 54487 (715) 453-6373
Pine Tree Supper Club 115 W Wisconsin Ave, Tomahawk, WI 54487 (715) 453-4235